- Seeking a Syria consensus despite US-Russia divide
- Obama: Iranian people want a 'different direction'
- Obama: NSA secret data gathering 'transparent'
- G8 exposes rift among leaders on Syria
- Rowhani's 'path of moderation' also shows limits
- How Britain spies on friends and rivals alike
- Israel picks team to build high-speed web network
- Putin: US-Russia positions on Syria don't coincide
- Dreams turn bitter for Bangladeshi garment workers
- Protesters back in streets of Brazilian cities
- Unions give lift to Turkish protest movement
- Anger in southern Egypt over Islamist governor
- Kurds fight for place in Syrian civil war
- EU, US agree to start free trade talks at G-8
- Syria's Assad: EU will pay price for arming rebels