National Security News
On Oct. 6, 1976, Cubana de Aviacion Flight 455, bound from Barbados to Jamaica, was bombed. The 78 people who died included the entire Cuban Olympic fencing team.
JJ is WTOP's National Security Correspondent, covering global intelligence, national security and terrorism.
Information and intelligence from around the world.
A weekly window into intelligence and national security developments from around the world.
The latest news from the 101st U.S. senator -- WTOP's Capitol Hill Correspondent Dave McConnell.
News for the federal manager and those who do business with the federal government.
Take the necessary steps to make sure you are prepared in the event of an emergency.
Stories from J.J. Green
National Security News
- National license plate database sparks privacy fears
- Toothpaste bomb plot not unknown to Olympic Games
- Intelligence officials react to NSA curbs
- Navy begins distributing flame-resistant clothing
- 2 dead as Navy helicopter goes down off Virginia coast
- U.S. ship to make history in fight against chemical weapons
- 10 things to know for Friday
- Lawyers disagree on Iran satellite case sentence for Md. man
- Judge who issued NSA ruling often bucks executive
- Wife of longest-held U.S. hostage says Iran's president key to release
- Bill would let Paul run for 2 offices at same time
- International court convicts Congo rebel leader
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school
- 5 things to know about Kansas school funding fight
- Religious conservatives facing off at conference
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Putin
- Half of millennials more likely to lean Democratic
- Heavier sanctions on Russia could backfire
- Obama, Japanese PM discuss Ukraine in phone call
- Obama vacation plans in doubt because of Ukraine
- Chevron pizza 'scandal' isn't one in small town
- Iditarod: 5 things to know about trail conditions
- Here comes El Nino; good news for US weather woes
- 4 dead in New Jersey fire; mix-up delayed response
- Senators: Quicker action needed on safety rules
- 16th-century manual shows 'rocket cat' weaponry
- NYC artists live on 'human hamster wheel'
- California gold discovery spurs rush of theories
- NY Times prints Northup correction 161 years later
- Darren Sharper returns to court seeking release