National Security News
On Oct. 6, 1976, Cubana de Aviacion Flight 455, bound from Barbados to Jamaica, was bombed. The 78 people who died included the entire Cuban Olympic fencing team.
JJ is WTOP's National Security Correspondent, covering global intelligence, national security and terrorism.
Information and intelligence from around the world.
A weekly window into intelligence and national security developments from around the world.
The latest news from the 101st U.S. senator -- WTOP's Capitol Hill Correspondent Dave McConnell.
News for the federal manager and those who do business with the federal government.
Take the necessary steps to make sure you are prepared in the event of an emergency.
Stories from J.J. Green
National Security News
- National license plate database sparks privacy fears
- Toothpaste bomb plot not unknown to Olympic Games
- Intelligence officials react to NSA curbs
- Navy begins distributing flame-resistant clothing
- 2 dead as Navy helicopter goes down off Virginia coast
- U.S. ship to make history in fight against chemical weapons
- 10 things to know for Friday
- Lawyers disagree on Iran satellite case sentence for Md. man
- Judge who issued NSA ruling often bucks executive
- Wife of longest-held U.S. hostage says Iran's president key to release
- Collecting disabled workers' judgment difficult
- British yachtsman rescued by Chile's navy
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- In China, brutality yields confessions of graft
- US general's accuser was ambitious soldier too
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- No consensus on how to notify data breach victims
- Can GOP neutralize immigration as election issue?
- US to assist in Malaysia air crash investigation
- UMass latest to deal with rowdy St. Pat's parties
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at NY trial
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Here comes El Nino; good news for US weather woes
- Beef recall might have reached 35 states
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Spring forward: Daylight saving time has arrived
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- WikiLeaks' Assange talks NSA, hints at more leaks