National Security News
The FBI is using some of the Islamic State fighters own propaganda to try to track down its American members. And it wants your help. Watch the video in this story to see whether you know the man in it.
JJ is WTOP's National Security Correspondent, covering global intelligence, national security and terrorism.
Dig into the latest developments on the war on terrorism around the world.
News for the federal manager and those who do business with the federal government.
Take the necessary steps to make sure you are prepared in the event of an emergency.
Stories from J.J. Green
National Security News
- FBI seeks help tracking down IS terrorists
- Officials: Syria strikes targeted al-Qaida operatives to derail plot
- Finding Syrians to fight ISIL poses challenge for U.S.
- Treasury Dept. targeting ISIL funding
- U.S. counter-terrorism strategy faces uphill battle
- NATO to deploy Rapid Response Team in Eastern Europe
- DC transit police chief urges vigilance
- Mosul dam and surrounding region still at risk despite Kurds' success
- ISIL establishes billion-dollar enterprise
- The Hunt: Kurds seek U.S. help in fight against ISIL
- Top Romanian lawmaker in corruption probe resigns
- Staples investigating possible data breach
- Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey
- US military drone makes 'hard landing' in Niger
- British surveillance drones to fly over Syria
- Canadian soldier in apparent terror attack dies
- Survey shows media differences due to politics
- HK leader: Room to discuss election committee
- Myanmar says 2015 election won't be delayed
- US urges Japan to be bolder in opening markets
- Home where babies' bodies found being torn down
- The meaning of 'organic' hazy for nonfood items
- At A Glance: The cost of cable vs. a la carte
- Not so fast cordcutters_cable's not going anywhere
- Reports: Televangelist urged vasectomies, abortion
- Oscar de la Renta, legendary designer, dead at 82
- CDC releases revised Ebola gear guidelines
- Finding victims in Indiana case a lengthy process
- Nobel laureate to be honored in Philadelphia
- AP PHOTOS: De la Renta's creations over the years
, October 21, 2014
Now: 55 °FToday: Mostly cloudy with a few showers
Hi: 67 °F | Lo: 48 °F