Want to take a trip without leaving the house? A D.C.-based website is showcasing photographers in the area and other places and what they are capturing during the coronavirus public health emergency. See some of their work.
“We love our photography community and we’re just trying to find ways to share what they’re working on,” said Svetlana Legetic, the founder of BYT Media and the website Brightest Young Things.
The website has created a COVID-19 photo essay series featuring artists who have chosen themes to match the times we’re living in.
- Sign up for news alerts from WTOP
- Prince George’s County stay-at-home order extended through June 1
- Coronavirus: Calvert Co. extends local state of emergency 30 days
- 36 million have sought US unemployment aid since virus hit
- Congress urged to provide funding to prevent layoffs of public employees
- Hogan: Maryland to relax stay-home order starting May 15
- Coronavirus test results in DC, Maryland and Virginia
- Coronavirus FAQ: What you need to know