WASHINGTON — Two construction workers are in a hospital Monday after being electrocuted in Arlington, Virginia.
The accident happened just after 10 a.m. on the 1000 block of North Kennebec Street.
The Arlington County Fire Department said the two were injured while working on the construction of town houses when they were shocked.
One of the workers is in critical condition; the other is in stable condition.
The Arlington County Police and the Fire Marshall are investigating.
Like WTOP on Facebook and follow @WTOP on Twitter to engage in conversation about this article and others.
© 2018 WTOP. All Rights Reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.
The moon, Earth and sun lined up to create the eclipse, which was visible throughout North and South America, where skies were clear.
Need a break? Play a quick game of solitaire or Sudoku. Or take one of our fun quizzes!