The lawsuit points to a report that found faulty wiring on a handrail shocked the seven-year-old girl with 10 times the amount of electricity needed to light the rail, leaving the girl brain damaged and unable to walk and talk.
Two construction workers are in a hospital after suffering an electric shock in Arlington.
A device intended to control the flow of electricity to lights on a handrail at MGM National Harbor was not properly installed, leading to the June 26 incident in which a 6-year-old girl suffered critical injuries from an electrical shock.
Just before midnight on Tuesday, June 26, the girl grabbed a circular handrail that was energized by a light fixture, said Assistant Chief of Prince George’s County’s Fire Department Alan Doubleday.
Recreating the District in video game form was no small task. Here's how the developers did it.