WASHINGTON — St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner, and you know what that means: Plenty of people will be imbibing until they turn green and start seeing leprechauns. Heck, some might not even stop then.
- Some US bishops allowing Catholics to eat meat on St. Patrick’s Day 2017
- Free-ride options for St. Patrick’s Day in DC area
- Drink like the Irish? Reach for an Irish whiskey (recipe)
- 5 recipes — and a cocktail — for St. Patrick’s Day
- 10 things you didn’t know about St. Patrick’s Day
That being said, it’s important to pick a quality bar, and there are plenty of risks when it comes to deciding on an establishment to spend the drunkest of holidays in.
So you can thank your lucky charms that WTOP staff has these superior recommendations:
Phoenix Park Hotel, 4 F St. NW, Washington, D.C.
3319 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington, D.C.
808 7th St. NW, Washington, D.C.
3125 M St. NW, Washington, D.C.
2051 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Va.
713 King St., Alexandria, Va.
105 W Broad St., Falls Church, Va.
2500 Columbia Pike, Arlington, Va.
Stay safe and drink responsibly.
Eirinn go Brach!
This article was updated to include Celtic House Irish Pub & Restaurant.