Maryland introduced a new website on Saturday that allows residents to find their nearest coronavirus testing site.
Gov. Larry Hogan tweeted out a link to the new tool from the Maryland Health Department, noting that Marylanders can use it to check on locations’ hours and appointment policies.
A new, interactive map of #COVID19 testing sites is now available from the @MDHealthDept. Users can find nearby testing locations and learn more about their hours and appointment policies. More sites will be added in the weeks to come.
— Governor Larry Hogan (@GovLarryHogan) May 23, 2020
Hogan added that more sites would be added in the coming weeks.
Here are the latest case numbers from Maryland:
Number of confirmed cases: 45,495 (+1,071)
COVID-19-related and probable deaths: 2,243 (+36)
Currently hospitalized: 1,320 (-9)
Recoveries: 3,283 (+40)
Total number of tests: 232,372 (+4,470)
- Sign up for WTOP alerts
- Latest coronavirus test results in DC, Maryland and Virginia
- What schools in Northern Virginia could look like when they return
- Wolf Trap cancels summer concert season over coronavirus pandemic concerns
- Ben’s Chili Bowl on H Street reopening with takeout and delivery
- Coronavirus testing expands to 3 Maryland Walmart stores
- Coronavirus resources: Get and give help in DC, Maryland and Virginia