WASHINGTON — As snowfall in the D.C. area keeps commuters off the roads and in their house slippers Wednesday, local bars and restaurants are enticing patrons with some snow-day deals.
Here are some of the deals around the D.C. area:
- Acadiana: $5 happy hour
- Bastille: All day happy hour
- Bluejacket: Open for regular hours. CODE BLUE menu is back.
- Half-price casks
- $4 Bluejacket classics
- $7 Rittenhouse hot apple cider
- $8 tater tot pie
- B Side: Extended happy hour from 4 p.m. to close, plus pours of a few large format bottles:
- Harvey’s Christmas — $5
- Tsjeeses — $6
- Thiriez Biere De Noel — $6
- Anchorage Rondy Brew — $7
- Churchkey: Normal 4 p.m. opening; serving a “Tasters & Tots” snow day special, any two tasters ($5/under) and an order of tots for $10
- Dirty Habit: $9 guinea hen dumplings Wednesday and Thursday
- District Winery: Half-price wine tastings and happy hour all day
- EatBar: $10 stout and shot special (Funky Buddha Maple Bacon paired with a shot of 100 proof whiskey)
- Glen’s Garden Market: Free Wifi and $4 draft beers at both locations
- Kyirisan: Extending happy hour at the bar to the cook nook during normal hours. Plus, a complimentary choice of creme fraiche wings, fried okra or pork belly bao buns for every table in the dining room all night.
- Luke’s Lobster: A free small clam chowder with the purchase of a roll
- Ocean Prime: Happy hour all day
- The Partisan: “Snowed-in wines-day” menu featuring $5 glasses of Tocai Fruliano and Beaujolais
- Rustico (Arlington): 50 percent off all pizzas and wings, Fish & Chips for $14, plus all day happy hour, with the addition of the 40 percent off large format to-go pricing
- The Ritz-Carlton (Georgetown): Extended happy hour in “The Living Room” from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. including $10 Hot Toddies, $7 select wines and $5 beers.
- TaKorean: $3 draft beers all day
© 2018 WTOP. All Rights Reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.