WASHINGTON - Creating a product that the public immediately falls in love with is the dream of any entrepreneur. But sometimes when that happens, instead of plowing forward, you've got to stop and catch your breath.
That's one way to describe the early story of DC Brau, a District of Columbia-based craft brewery that took the local beer scene by storm when its signature beer, "The Public" pale ale, began appearing on tap in area restaurants last spring.
In this week's "Beer of the Week", WTOP's Brennan Haselton gets an update on DC Brau from resident beer guru Greg Engert.
- DC Brau
- Neighborhood Restaurant Group
- Beer of the Week - Jan. 13
- Beer of the Week - Jan. 6
- Beer of the Week - Dec. 30
- Beer of the Week - Dec. 23
- Beer of the Week - Dec. 16
- Beer of the Week - Dec. 9
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)