WASHINGTON — Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift or something to do on Valentine’s Day, WTOP has you covered with these freebies and deals.
- Applebee’s: Buy two full price entrees and get an appetizer and/or dessert for only $2.14 each at many locations in Maryland and Virginia. The offer is good Feb. 10-14.
- Edible Arrangements: Spend $75 and get $10 off, plus two free Fandango movie tickets.
- Hooters: Bring a photo of your ex to shred, and they’ll give you 10 free boneless wings when you buy 10 wings.
- Le Grenier DC: Enjoy a three-course menu for $42 with complimentary roses and chocolate.
- M&Ms: Grab a discount of up to 50 percent off personalized M&Ms from Groupon.
- Shari’s Berries: Get a double online discount by shopping in the sale section and taking advantage of 15 percent off sitewide.
- Bar Rouge: From 6 p.m.-close, they’re celebrating a “Bitter Valentine’s Day” with specialty cocktails, happy hour prices on bar food and movies including “Single White Female” and “Sleeping with the Enemy.”
- Hank’s Cocktail Bar: At $25 per person, get unlimited select cocktails with a trio of mini appetizers or mini desserts.
- Capital Wheel: Through Groupon, get as much as 33 percent off tickets to National Harbor’s popular attraction.
- Franklin Park: From sundown until 11 p.m., head to the D.C. park to see a one-night-only art installation projected on the tree canopy.
- National Building Museum: Daytime admissions are two for the price of one now through Feb. 28.
- National Cathedral: Head to “Seeing Deeper: Love to the World,” an interactive art exhibit. It’s free, but donations are welcomed.
- Orange Anchor: The Valentine’s Day Party from 5-10 p.m. will include $2 champagne and $1 oysters.
- Travelocity: Use coupon code 2RED to get $20 off when you spend $100 on Valentine’s Day activities.
- Starbucks: Use code XOXO to get a free red stainless steel tumbler when you spend $50 in the online store.
© 2017 WTOP. All Rights Reserved.