WASHINGTON — Mother’s Day is a big day for brunch, and there are some good choices in D.C., if OpenTable reviews are right.
OpenTable’s list of the 100 Best Brunch Restaurants in America includes 11 in the D.C. area, including four Founding Farmers locations and three Clyde’s restaurants.
The OpenTable list is dominated by restaurants serving American fare, closely associated with local farm-to-table ingredients.
Making the best brunch list around Washington, in alphabetical order, are:
- Clyde’s Willow Creek Farm in Ashburn
- Clyde’s of Chevy Chase
- Clyde’s Tower Oaks Lodge in Rockville
- Farmers Fishers and Bakers in D.C.
- Founding Farmers in D.C.
- Founding Farmers in Potomac
- Founding Farmers in Tysons Corner
- Georgia Brown’s in D.C.
- Le Diplomate in D.C.
- The Liberty Tavern in Arlington
- Tabard Inn in D.C.
OpenTable said its best brunches list is based on more than 5 million restaurant reviews. You can see the full list here.