A brief but intense winter storm brought a quick accumulation of snow to the D.C. region. Here is a partial listing of how that snow was spread out by Saturday afternoon. Totals are relayed by the National Weather Service.
- DC National Zoo – 1.5″
- New Market (Frederick County) – 6.3″
- New Windsor (Carroll County) – 6″
- Bellegrove (Alleghany County)
- Hagerstown (Washington County) – 4.5″
- Parkton (Baltimore County) – 4.4″
- Poolesville (Montgomery County) – 3.5″
- Columbia (Howard County) – 2″
- BWI Airport (Anne Arundel County) – 0.4″
- Berryville (Clarke County) – 4.3″
- Massanutten (Rockingham County) – 4.2″
- Ashburn (Loudoun County) – 4.1″
- Riverton (Warren County) – 3.8″
- Opal (Fauquier County) – 3″
- Chantilly (Fairfax County) – 2.3″
- Reagan National Airport (Arlington County) – 0.8″
Like WTOP on Facebook and follow WTOP on Twitter and Instagram to engage in conversation about this article and others.
Get breaking news and daily headlines delivered to your email inbox by signing up here.
© 2022 WTOP. All Rights Reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.