WASHINGTON — The direction of the 95 Express Lanes will shift this Labor Day holiday weekend to accommodate heavier vacation traffic, according to the lanes’ operator Transurban.
Here’s the holiday schedule:
- Friday — traffic moves southbound beginning at 10 a.m.
- Saturday — traffic moves northbound beginning at 2 p.m.
- Sunday — lanes remain northbound
- Monday — lanes remain northbound
- Tuesday — traffic moves southbound beginning at 11 a.m.
Also on Tuesday, the lanes will reverse to take traffic south at 11 a.m. each day, ending the summertime early reversal, Transurban said.