Loudoun County, Virginia’s COVID-19 vaccination clinic is closed Saturday, due to a plumbing issue at the facility, the county said.
All vaccination appointments are canceled and anyone who had a vaccination appointment for April 10 will be contacted to reschedule their appointments, according to a county news release.
It is possible Sunday’s appointments could be canceled as well.
The Loudoun County Health Department said residents with questions about COVID-19 may call its information line at 703-737-8300.
- Sign up for WTOP alerts
- Sign up for WTOP’s coronavirus email newsletter
- Latest coronavirus test results in DC, Maryland and Virginia
- Coronavirus vaccine FAQ: What you need to know
- Latest vaccination numbers in DC, Maryland and Virginia
- Hogan: Md. facing quarter-million vaccine dosage shortfall after J & production mix-up
- DC urges pharmacies to shutter COVID-19 vaccine scheduling sites in favor of the city’s portal