Loudoun County, Virginia, is offering free COVID-19 testing on Wednesday.
The drive-thru testing will be at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park on Claudia Drive in Leesburg from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. There are no age or residency requirements, and no appointments or prescription are necessary.
You also do not need to be showing symptoms of COVID-19 in order to get a test.
Test results will be available within a week.
To get a test, enter the park from Crosstrail Boulevard onto Loudoun United Drive, where you will directed into parking lots and lanes for the test.
You will be asked for your name, date of birth, address, phone number and if you have any symptoms.
A nasal swab is preferred during testing but oral swabs are available.
This is a one-day event. No other testing dates are scheduled at this time.
- Sign up for WTOP alerts
- Latest coronavirus test results in DC, Maryland and Virginia
- Coronavirus FAQ: What you need to know
- Coronavirus resources: Get and give help in DC, Maryland and Virginia
- Virginia Beach to reopen for recreation May 22
- Trump says he’s taking malaria drug to protect against virus
- Some front line workers could get their tolls waived at Dulles Greenway