How to report unplowed streets

WASHINGTON — Here are the phone numbers and websites to report unplowed streets:


Report problems online. See live road conditions.


County Roads Departments across Maryland: Phone numbers for each county 

Maryland State Highway Administration: Report highway emergencies: 1-800-543-2515

Anne Arundel County: Submit a report online.

Charles County: 301-932-3450 or 1-888-460-SNOW

Frederick County, Maryland: 301-600-1564

City of Frederick: Submit a report online

Prince George’s County: 311 or submit online 

Montgomery County: or call 311


Virginia Department of Transportation:  800-367-7623 or email See where the plows are.

Alexandria: Submit a report online.

Arlington County: Submit a report online or call 703-228-6485

Fairfax County: Report snow issues to Chair Sharon Bulova’s office at 703-324-2321 or


Federal News Network Logo
Log in to your WTOP account for notifications and alerts customized for you.

Sign up