How to report potholes in your area

WASHINGTON — This week’s wintry weather has left several potholes throughout the D.C. region.

If you have potholes to report, call the following numbers:

  • Washington, D.C. Public Works: “311” or 202-727-1000
  • Maryland State Highway Administration: 301-513-7300
  • Virginia Department of Transportation: 703-383-8368
  • Arlington County Utilities Services: 703-228-6570
Federal News Network Logo
Log in to your WTOP account for notifications and alerts customized for you.

Sign up