WASHINGTON - Nine people have been taken to the hospital after experiencing the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning in their apartment on Blake Lane in Oakton.
Four of the people were adults. Five were children.
Fairfax County Fire and Rescue tells WTOP firefighters responded to the home on Blake Lane after the group complained of headaches.
They were taken to the hospital, just to be safe, but should all be okay. The cause was a malfunctioning stove.
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
Morgan Freeman can't stay awake during a TV interview. (Video)
"Sulu" weighs in on the actor filling his shoes in the new "Star Trek."
She can sing, but can she act? Jewel takes on a famous role.
Clothes have a starring role at the Cannes Film Festival. (Photos)