This content is sponsored by Council of Government.
Gas prices got you heated up? Time to hit the ‘Pool! That’s right – did you know you can earn some cool cash when you carpool or vanpool? Sign up and track your trips to earn $130 for carpooling or $200 for vanpooling. ‘Pool Rewards is an incentive offered by Commuter Connections, the regional commuter assistance program at the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments. The program is designed to reduce rush-hour congestion and improve air quality in the region. ’Pool Rewards offers a monthly financial incentive to newly-forming vanpools to offset their monthly lease expenses, charged by the approved vanpool companies servicing the program. Yes, you can get paid to carpool/vanpool! Here’s how:
- Sign up and track your trips to earn up to $130 for carpooling over a 90-day period, and $200 per month for vanpooling.
- Improve your commute! Stay safe and mobile during I-66 roadway improvements by starting a carpool on I-66 outside the Beltway and earn an additional $100 cash reward!
- Carpools enjoy free use of HOV and Express Lanes
- Work on the go! Catch up on work and get more done when you’re a carpool/vanpool passenger
- Get paid to carpool and earn some cash for each trip
- ‘Pool Rewards participants are also eligible for other Commuter Connections incentive programs!
Keep your cool – jump in the ‘Pool! As roadway improvements ramp up, so do traffic jams. Stay safe, reduce stress and earn cash by joining a carpool or vanpool through ‘Pool Rewards. It pays to ‘Pool!
Get started today at commuterconnections.org.