WASHINGTON – Tax Day has arrived, but it’s no longer a day to dread. Many restaurants and shops are eager to treat tax-weary customers to freebies and deals, and WTOP put together a handy list for you. These offers are available Tuesday, April 17 only, unless otherwise noted.
- Maggie Moo’s is rolling out new yogurt flavors and hopes you’ll stop by for a free scoop at participating locations between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. Maggie Moo’s is calling it a “Yo-bate Giveaway.” New flavors include lemon creme, birthday cake and forest berry.
- Buy a drink at the bar at The Palm Restaurant and get a free “Prime Bite” appetizer with this coupon.
- Seattle’s Best is brewing up two Tax Day freebies. Visit a participating store April 17 for a free small coffee, and like the company on Facebook for a free sample while supplies last.
- Like Arby’s on Facebook to get a coupon for a free value size curly fries.
- Stop by a participating Cinnabon location between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. to get two free Bites (bite-sized cinnamon rolls) while supplies last. Offer not valid at airports or travel plazas.
- Ever had a HydroMassage? It’s a very special waterbed that uses jets to move the water around to give you a full-body massage with your clothes on. Because it’s tax time, you can try a HydroMassage free at participating locations April 16-20. Visit the HydroMassage website for location information.
- Buy one individual meal and a fountain drink at Boston Market and get a second individual meal free with this coupon.
- Get a free order of Panda Express’ new Shanghai Angus Steak with this coupon. No purchase necessary while supplies last.
- VIDA Fitness is holding an open house and free guest day Tuesday. Also, if you join April 17, you pay no enrollment fee and get the rest of April free.
- Buy an entr