The Library of Congress announced on Wednesday that it’s canceling all of its public events until Sept. 1 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Whenever possible, the Library will reschedule the public programs that have been canceled,” the Library of Congress said in a statement.
The library also said that the 20th National Book Festival, set for Sept. 25-27, will be held online. More details will be announced over the summer.
The library’s buildings and facilities are still closed to the public until further notice.
- Sign up for WTOP alerts
- Donate masks and hygiene products at Fairfax Co. police stations
- DC-area blood drives resume
- Latest coronavirus test results in DC, Maryland and Virginia
- Coronavirus FAQ: What you need to know
- Coronavirus resources: Get and give help in DC, Maryland and Virginia
- Should you get a coronavirus antibody test? What Fauci recommends