WTOP readers and listeners nominated a number of local businesses that have drinks in D.C., Maryland and Virginia. Out of hundreds of restaurants and eateries, Makers Union was voted the favorite.
- Makers Union – 1811 Library St., Reston, Virginia
- High Side – 4009 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Virginia
- Caddies – 4922 Cordell Ave., Bethesda, Maryland
- Gringos & Mariachis – Maryland locations in Bethesda and Potomac
- Matchbox – Locations in D.C., Maryland and Virginia
- BlueDyer Distilling Co. – 52 Industrial Park Drive #15, Waldorf, Maryland
- Jimmy’s Old Town Tavern – 697 Spring St., Herndon, Virginia
- Caboose Commons – Caboose Commons is located in Fairfax, Virginia, but the brewing company also has a location in Vienna called Caboose Tavern.
- Stoney’s – D.C. locations on L and P streets
- Clyde’s Tower Oaks – Clyde’s Tower Oaks is located in Rockville, Maryland, but Clyde’s has locations in D.C., Maryland and Virginia
Get breaking news and daily headlines delivered to your email inbox by signing up here.
© 2021 WTOP. All Rights Reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.