Comment
0
Tweet
1
Print
RSS Feeds

Man badly burned in Lake Ridge house fire

Friday - 3/8/2013, 2:44am  ET

WASHINGTON - A fire Thursday night has left a Lake Ridge man badly burned.

Prince William County Fire and EMS Battalion Chief Curtis Brodie tells WTOP the fire broke out around 8 p.m. Thursday and the man was taken to the hospital with significant burns. His condition hasn't been released.

The house fire was in the 2900 block of Madeira Court and is under investigation.

Follow @WTOP on Twitter.

Tags: lake ridgefire