WASHINGTON - A fire Thursday night has left a Lake Ridge man badly burned.
Prince William County Fire and EMS Battalion Chief Curtis Brodie tells WTOP the fire broke out around 8 p.m. Thursday and the man was taken to the hospital with significant burns. His condition hasn't been released.
The house fire was in the 2900 block of Madeira Court and is under investigation.
Follow @WTOP on Twitter.
The pope invited a teen with Down Syndrome up to his car for a spin.
Meet the newest liligers - mom's a liger and dad's a lion. (Photos)
Woody Harrelson is hustling a new type of paper.
What can happen to you when you don't get enough sleep.