WASHINGTON - A fire Thursday night has left a Lake Ridge man badly burned.
Prince William County Fire and EMS Battalion Chief Curtis Brodie tells WTOP the fire broke out around 8 p.m. Thursday and the man was taken to the hospital with significant burns. His condition hasn't been released.
The house fire was in the 2900 block of Madeira Court and is under investigation.
Follow @WTOP on Twitter.
Doctors saved this boy's life with a medical first involving a printer.
Clothes have a starring role at the Cannes Film Festival. (Photos)
Top music stars are battling for your summer concert tour dollars.
Some cockroaches only take five years to evolve to avoid poison.