Tim Bracken, wtop.com
WASHINGTON - There will be a a few construction closures to look out for this week, including some midday work in the Express Lanes Project.
- Monday through Friday between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. -- Watch for lane closures on both loops of the Beltway between the Springfield Interchange and the Dulles Toll Road.
- Monday through Friday between 9:30 p.m. and 5 am -- Possible temporary total closures on both loops of I-495 between I-66 and the Dulles Toll Road.
- Monday through Friday between 9:30 p.m. and 5 am -- I-95 HOV lanes are scheduled to be closed between the Franconia-Springfield Parkway and Dumfries Road.
- Monday through Friday between 9:30 p.m. and 5 am -- Eastbound I-66 scheduled to be closed between Nutley Street and the Beltway, and westbound I-66 will be closed between the Dulles Toll Road and the Beltway.
Weekday track work
Midday track work is scheduled for the Orange and Blue Lines Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Trains will single track between Federal Center SW and Eastern Market.
- Trains will be single tracking between Franconia-Springfield and Van Dorn Street.
- Single tracking will also take place between Stadium-Armory and Addison Road.
Follow http://wtop.com/?sid=&nid=710 WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
Ryan Gosling is breaking hearts at the Cannes Film Festival.
A tornado survivor finds an answer to prayer in the rubble. (Video)
This fox plays like a cat when he gets his paws on a golf ball. (Video)
Robin Roberts will write a memoir about her struggle with illness.