WASHINGTON — Thousands of runners and spectators flock to D.C. for the Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run, bringing road closures to several areas popular among bloom peepers.
The following roads are closed from 6:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Sunday (estimated times):
- 15th Street NW between Constitution and Independence avenues (closed from 1 a.m. to noon)
- Ohio Drive, 23rd Street to Virginia Avenue (Rock Creek Park section)
- Ohio Drive, riverside channels side (East and West Potomac Parks)
- Memorial Bridge, including Arlington Memorial Circle and Lincoln Memorial Circle
- 23rd Street, Constitution Avenue to Memorial Circle
- 17th street, Constitution to Independence avenues
Planning to catch some blooms? Here’s how to get around.
Like WTOP on Facebook and follow @WTOP on Twitter to engage in conversation about this article and others.
© 2018 WTOP. All Rights Reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.