WASHINGTON — Volunteers are needed to help serve breakfast and lunch to children and families at 10 D.C. Public Schools between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday.
Here is where volunteers are needed:
• Anacostia High School, 1601 16th St., SE
• Ballou High School, 3401 4th St., SE
• Brookland Middle School, 1150 Michigan Ave., NE
• Cardozo Education Campus, 1200 Clifton St., NW
• Columbia Heights Education Campus, 3101 16th St., NW
• Coolidge High School, 6315, 5th St., NW
• Eastern High School, 1700 East Capital St., NE
• Jefferson Middle School Academy, 801 7th St., SW
• McKinley Technology High School, 151 T St., NE
• H.D. Woodson High School, 540 55th St., NE
If you are available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.