GAINESVILLE, Va. (AP) - Prince William County fire officials say a fire at a Burger King restaurant in Gainesville was found to be accidental.
The fire broke out shortly before 7:30 a.m. Sunday in the exhaust ducts of the restaurant on Linton Hall Road. Fire officials say grease accumulation in the ducts contributed to the blaze.
The fire caused about $10,000 worth of damage, and no one was injured. The restaurant will be closed until repairs are made and county officials grant authorization for it to reopen.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Vegas's Neon Museum offers night tours of nightlife icons.
A Philadelphia bicyclist has teamed up with a cat for tandem rides.
"Sulu" weighs in on the actor filling his shoes in the new "Star Trek."
A fallen police officer's daughter gets a swarm of support. (Photos)