Tim Bracken, wtop.com
WASHINGTON - Expect more delays than usual on the Southeast-Southwest Freeway and DC-295 due to ongoing construction.
Starting Monday and continuing through Dec. 31, the following weekday closures are possible:
Between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- A single lane closure on eastbound Southeast-Southwest Freeway/I-695 between the 11th Street Bridge and Pennsylvania Avenue.
Between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- A single lane closure on the ramp from the Southeast-Southwest Freeway to the outbound 11th Street Bridge, and on the ramp from the outbound 11th Street Bridge to southbound DC-295/I-295.
Between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- A single lane closure on northbound DC-295 near Pennsylvania Avenue.
- A single lane closure on the ramps to the inbound 11th Street Bridge from both directions of DC-295/I-295.
Between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- A single lane closure on southbound DC-295/I-295 between Pennsylvania Avenue and Howard Road.
On Saturdays and Sundays between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., watch for a single lane closure on the eastbound side of the Southeast-Southwest Freeway between 6th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
"Sulu" weighs in on the actor filling his shoes in the new "Star Trek."
She can sing, but can she act? Jewel takes on a famous role.
Morgan Freeman can't stay awake during a TV interview. (Video)
The Nickelodeon star's antics continue in New York City.