WASHINGTON - Last month, WTOP told you about the 13 most "useless" college majors, but the bad news doesn't end there for grads.
Georgetown University compiled a list of the 10 majors with the highest unemployment rates.
Architecture tops the list, with an almost 14 percent unemployment rate and a starting salary of $36,000. Film, video and photographic arts comes in at a close second, with a 12.9 percent jobless rate and a starting salary of just $30,000.
Undergrads who majored in education, health care, business and professional services have the most stable employment, according to the Georgetown study.
See the full list below:
1. Architecture, 13.9 percent
2. Film, video and photographic arts, 12.9 percent
3. Fine Arts, 12.6 percent
4. Commercial art and graphic design, 11.8 percent
5. Information systems, 11.7 percent
6. Philosophy and Religious Studies, 10.8 percent
7. Anthropology, 10.5 percent
8. History, 10.2 percent
9. Area Ethnic and Civilization Studies, 10.1 percent
10. Economics, 9.4 percent
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)