WASHINGTON - What's everyone talking about today? Here's a quick breakdown to keep you in the loop:
- Why an NSA program may be unconstitutional
- Softer spending cuts gain ground with GOP
Democrats are hopeful the bipartisan budget legislation will gain 60 votes needed to pass by week's end.
- Syria upheaval spurs U.N. To issue biggest request ever
- Ukraine street protests hide deeper problems
Without cash and cheaper natural gas, public finances will be increasingly untenable and could lead the country toward a default next year.
- Who could be headed for divorce
- Antibacterial soaps could be a wash.
- Paint companies to pay $1.1 billion to get the lead out
- Mega Millions jackpot surges to $586 million
- What a judge's order means for Chris Brown
- Olympic fundraising mittens made in China
The new wardrobe malfunction follows a similar discovery about the U.S. team's uniforms two years ago.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.