From now until the end of the festival, five participating Arlington restaurants will “serve creative spring and Festival-inspired entrées, appetizers, desserts, cocktails, or multi-course menus.” Last year, no Arlington restaurants participated.
The special offerings are part of the festival’s Cherry Picks program, now in its 11th year.
The participating restaurants are:
- American Tap Room Clarendon (3101 Wilson Blvd)
- Amuse at Le Meridien (1121 19th Street N)
- Epic Smokehouse (1330 S Fair St)
- Morton’s The Steakhouse – Arlington (1750 Crystal Drive)
- Sushi Rock (1900 Clarendon Blvd)
Photo via National Cherry Blossom Festival
More cursing happens in Maryland than across the Potomac River.
How did a photographer get an inside view of a bear's mouth? (Video)
Conn. zoo officials don't know how this baby came to be born.
An 800-pound alligator? That's not bad for a first hunting trip.