This content is provided by the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments.
Imagine not worrying about the high cost of gas and getting paid to commute. Did you know that’s possible? That’s right, you can earn some cool cash when you carpool or vanpool!
Sign up and track your trips to earn $130 for carpooling or $200 for vanpooling. ‘Pool Rewards is an incentive offered by Commuter Connections, the free regional commuter assistance program at the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments. The program is designed to help reduce rush-hour congestion and improve air quality in the region. ’Pool Rewards offers a monthly subsidy to newly-forming vanpools to offset their monthly expenses, charged by the approved vanpool companies servicing the program.
- Sign up for free with Commuter Connections and the ‘Pool Rewards program and track your trips to earn up to $130 for carpooling over a 90-day period, and $200 per month for vanpooling.
- Carpools enjoy free use of HOV and Express Lanes with the requisite number of passengers
- Save on parking, gas, tolls and more every time you rideshare!
- Work on the go! Catch up on work and get more done when you’re a carpool/vanpool passenger
- Get paid to carpool and earn some cash for each trip
- If you use the Northern Extension of the 495 Express Lanes, each new carpooler is eligible to receive an additional $100 over a 90-day period for a total of $230.
- ‘Pool Rewards participants are also eligible for other Commuter Connections incentive programs, earning up to $600 per year!
Reduce stress and earn cash by joining a carpool or vanpool through ‘Pool Rewards.
Get started today at https://www.commuterconnections.org/pool-rewards.