Neal Augenstein, wtop.com
WASHINGTON — You know the old saying “the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach?” Turns out what a guy eats affects other regions, too.
Selective eating may help a man fool his natural aging process and boost his sex drive.
According to Yahoo! Health:
- Watermelon improves blood flow to the heart and sex organs.
- Avocado improves a man’s energy and stamina.
- Celery raises the odorless hormone released through perspiration that sexually attracts women.
- Enzymes in bananas and pineapples help men get in the mood.
- Pumpkin seeds boost a man’s testosterone and can help sustain a woman’s sexual desire.
- Honey affects neurotransmitters tied to sexual arousal and testosterone production.
- Salmon boosts circulation.
- Figs amino acids increase libido and improve stamina.
(Copyright 2011 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)