The Commanders new owners think it’s time for a facelift at FedEx Field. That includes a dozen new food vendors for fans this fall.
The culinary additions are part of a $40 million investment in FedEx Field announced by the team Thursday, which also include new suites and general maintenance upgrades.
Here are the food vendor additions:
- Hill Country BBQ – Sections 105,126, 326
- Pardon My Cheesesteak – Sections 120, 330, 402
- DC Half Smokes – Sections 123, 405
- Paisano’s Pizza – Sections 136,3178
- Washington Grill – Section 119
- Capitol Kettle Corn – Section 137
- Fuku by David Chang – Sections 329, 411
- Visitors Dog – Section 317
- Loaded Mac – Section 320
- Jerry’s Seafood – Section 331
- Swizzler – Section 447
- DMV Crab Rolls – Section 102
FedEx Field also has three new themed suites. An arcade-themed suites with an air hockey table and retro games like Pac-Man and NFL Blitz, as well as Madden ’23 on Xbox, a Legends suite decorated with player lockers, benches, astroturf and art commemorating the team’s history, and a Military suite with artwork that honors all six branches of the U.S. military.
FedEx Field has already completed the installation of new sound systems and video boards.
Get breaking news and daily headlines delivered to your email inbox by signing up here.
© 2023 WTOP. All Rights Reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.