WTOP readers and listeners nominated a number of local businesses serving crabs in D.C., Maryland and Virginia. Out of hundreds of restaurants and eateries, Captain Pell’s Fairfax Crabhouse was voted the favorite. Here are the TOP 10 finalists.
- Captain Pell’s Fairfax Crabhouse – 10195 Fairfax Blvd., Fairfax, Virginia
- Blue Ridge Seafood Restaurant – 15704 Lee Highway, Gainesville, Virginia
- Ford’s Fish Shack – Virginia locations in Ashburn, Leesburg and Chantilly
- Cantler’s Riverside Inn – 458 Forest Beach Road, Annapolis, Maryland
- Lopo’s Crab Shack– 43083 John Mosby Highway, Chantilly, Virginia
- Quarterdeck – 1200 Fort Myer Drive, Arlington, Virginia
- Bethesda Crab House – 4958 Bethesda Ave., Bethesda, Maryland
- Casey’s Crab Company – 3244 Fort Meade Road, Laurel, Maryland
- Harris Crabhouse – 433 Kent Narrow Way N, Grasonville, Maryland
- Fat Boys Crab House – Maryland locations in Crofton and Gambrills
Special thanks to D.C.-based artist, Christine Vineyard, of Lidflutters, who designed the WTOP TOP 10 graphics. See more of her work here.