WTOP readers and listeners nominated a number of local businesses serving brunch in D.C., Maryland and Virginia. Out of hundreds of restaurants and eateries, Blend 111 in Vienna, Virginia, was voted the favorite.
- Blend 111 – 111 Church St. NW, Suite 101, Vienna, Virginia
- Blue Waters Caribbean & Seafood Grill – 6349 Old Branch Ave., Temple HIlls, Maryland
- Founding Farmers – Locations in D.C., Maryland and Virginia
- 6 Bears & a Goat Brewing Company – 1140 International Parkway, Fredericksburg, Virginia
- McLean Family Restaurant – 1321 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, Virginia
- Fare Well – 406 H St. NE, Washington, D.C.
- Miss Shirley’s Cafe – Maryland locations in Baltimore, Annapolis and BWI Marshall Airport
- Artie’s – 3260 Old Lee Highway, Fairfax, Virginia
- Kosher Pastry Oven – 1372 Lamberton Drive, Silver Spring, Maryland
- Silver Diner – Locations in Maryland and Virginia
Special thanks to D.C.-based artist, Christine Vineyard of Lidflutters who designed the WTOP TOP 10 graphics. See more of her work here.
Get breaking news and daily headlines delivered to your email inbox by signing up here.
© 2020 WTOP. All Rights Reserved. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.