WASHINGTON — It’s been a cold week, but hopefully we can spring forward to some good weather this weekend.
From the Maryland DogFest to a family folk show, here’s what’s happening the next few days.
- Maryland DogFest – Charles County Fairgrounds – family fun with entertainment to adoptions, even a fashion show! Exhibitors, dog Olympics, training seminars and more.
- Suburban Maryland Spring Home Show, Germantown, MD – meet the experts and get fresh ideas.
- Maryland Home and Garden Show – continues at the state fairgrounds, get colorful spring ideas, with over 300 exhibitors and more.
- 19th Annual Capital Boat Show – Dulles Expo Center – one stop shop for the boating season, kids under 16 get in free.
- Mamma Mia! – features the music of ABBA at the National Theatre, various shows for the weekend.
Friday, March 7
- Rams Head Annapolis – 2 shows with Celtic Crossroads and an all ages matinee.
- Barns of Wolf Trap – Grammy-winning legends – the Oak Ridge Boys for ticket info.
- Jammin Java – amazing spanish/celtic sounds of Carlos Nunez Quartet for info.
- Hill Country BBQ, DC – roots music of Blackie and the Rodeo Kings for tickets.
- IOTA Cafe – We are the 9 Songwriter Series.
- Bethesda Blues and Jazz – vocalist Maggie Rose w/ the Walking Stix. View club.
- Hamilton Live, NW – holy