Firefighters put out a reported small kitchen or grease fire at the White Flint McDonald’s on Thursday morning.
MCFRS units were called to the one-story restaurant, at 11564 Rockville Pike near the White Flint Metro station, around 9:45 a.m. for the report of smoke showing from the roof.
According to emergency scanner traffic, firefighters quickly put out the fire. No one was reported injured.
MCFRS has called a code inspector and food inspector to the restaurant to conduct inspections before it is reopened.
A look at winter weather news from around the D.C. area.
The Denver Broncos defeated the Carolina Panthers during Super Bowl 50 — and there were clear winners and losers off the field, too.