WASHINGTON - Looking for gift ideas? The 2012 WTOP Gift Guide has plenty of interesting things you can buy online in four different price categories.
$25 AND UNDER
- Storytime comes anytime with recordable storybooks.
- These tarot card
trays are spooky-cool.
- Surprise someone who lives in a warmer climate by sending
some "snow" through the mail.
- Who can resist a tin loaded with yummy
shortbread and covered in adorable pooches?
- Pick a favorite photo and put it on a cosmetic
bag for Mom or Grandma.
- Coffee addicts will appreciate a new cup that
will let them know how many sips are left.
- This candle does more than burn. It's also a chalkboard!
- Make someone smile with this book: "Unlikely Friendships: 47 Remarkable Stories from the Animal Kingdom."
$50 AND UNDER
- Fulfill a snack lover's dreams with a popcorn maker...
...and a retro popcorn bowl collection.
- Banners featuring Peter Max designs from this year's National Cherry Blossom
Festival have been recycled into pretty reusable bags.
- Send a sampler full of bacon with an accent. It's from Nashville.
- These sparkl
y Christmas ornaments look like hand-me-downs from Grandma and Grandpa.
- Irresistible iPhone cases customizable with your photos.
- These clever spice
shakers will be the talk of every dinner party.
- Wine or whiskey lovers will delight in their own personalized
- This faux-fur infinity
scarf is guaranteed to warm her up.
$100 AND UNDER
- Little monsters will truly look the part with this.
- This pretty sweater can be dressed up or down.
- Help a guy fill his "man cave" with this 10-in-1 table game.
- Frank Lloyd Wright was so ahead of his time. This jewelry is
right on trend.
- Give a busy couple a getaway that's not far away: A cruise
aboard the Schooner Woodwind in Annapolis.
- Box up a warm hug in the form of this snuggly woman's cardigan.
- These are definitely different: textural pillows that look like chunks of wood.
$200 AND UNDER
- This amazing kit will help you discover where your ancient
ancestors came from.
- Sand from your favorite beach turned into
- These sneakers will never go out of style. Never.
- A robe that will make Mom feel like a movie star.
- The computer keyboard of the future that isn't a keyboard at all.
- The frames of these sunglasses
are made from sustainable bamboo.
- For the pet who has everything but demands more.
- A glittery treat for a woman or girl.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
Cory and Topanga are back, and they're all grown up.
James Franco wants fans to spot him half a million for a film trilogy.
Kim Kardashian gives birth to first child a few weeks early.
Katy Perry talks about Russell Brand and says she loves John Mayer.