WASHINGTON - A Leesburg, Va. shopping center was evacuated Wednesday morning because of a gas leak.
Loudoun County Fire closed Bellewood Commons just off of Route 7 Business as a precaution, officials tell WTOP.
The gas leak happened at the construction site right behind the shopping center. Because of winds, people in the area may smell a gas odor. The fire department tells residents nearby the situation is stable.
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
Just how do you move an electromagnet that weighs 15 tons?
Google launches Internet-beaming balloons. (Video)
Drones, airliners and fighter jets at the Paris Air Show. (Photos)
In the spotlight, under pressure, oh how she botched her answer.