The annual Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week starts today and runs through Sunday, Feb. 10.
More than 240 restaurants around the region will be offering special deals on meals. During restaurant week, participating eateries will be offering fixed price dining options — $20.13 for lunch and $35.13 for dinner. Some restaurants will offer special prix fixe menues for Restaurant Week, while others will offer their entire menu.
In Arlington, 16 restaurants will be participating, including:
- Cityhouse (1325 Wilson Blvd)
- Epic Smokehouse (1330 Fair Street)
- Extra Virgin (4053 Campbell Avenue)
- Farrah Olivia by Morou (2250B Crystal Drive)
- Fyve at The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City (1250 S. Hayes Street)
- Kora Restaurant (2250B Crystal Drive)
- La Tasca Spanash Tapas Restaurant and Bar (2900 Wilson Blvd)
- Liberty Tavern (3195 Wilson Blvd)
- Lyon Hall (3100 N. Washington Blvd)
- Mad Rose Tavern (3100 Clarendon Blvd)
- Me Jana (2300 Wilson Blvd)
- The Melting Pot (1110 N. Glebe Road)
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (1750 Crystal Drive)
- Pinzimini at the Westin Arlington Gateway (801 N. Glebe Road)
- Tallula (2761 Washington Blvd)
- Willow Restaurant (4301 N. Fairfax Drive)
Four Falls Church restaurants — 2941 Restaurant, Mad Fox Brewing Company, Open Kitchen and Pizeria Orso — will also be participating.
Columbia Pike, meanwhile, is hosting its own restaurant week later this month. The first annual Columbia Pike Restaurant Week will run from Feb. 18 to 24 and will feature $10 lunches and $25 dinners at a dozen Pike restaurants.
Disclosure: CPRO, the organizer of Columbia Pike Restaurant Week, is an ARLnow.com advertiser
How did a photographer get an inside view of a bear's mouth? (Video)
Blinking skirts? Fake tans? It must be Eurovision!
How much did a painting of a topless "Golden Girl" fetch?
More cursing happens in Maryland than across the Potomac River.