We’re taking a break from our normal community coverage today due to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day federal holiday.
While ARLnow may be off, ARLbiz is on. In case you haven’t subscribed to our weekly business e-newsletter yet, take a look at today’s edition to see what you’re missing.
Here are today’s headlines:
- Moran’s Retirement to Impact Local Economy?
- Arlington Mulling Business Tax Incentives
- Lunch Business Blues
- New Initiative Hopes to Draw Security Tech Firms
- Another Milestone for Arlington Home Prices
- American Ends Direct Service to 17 Cities from DCA
- Arlington Firms Score VC Investments