WASHINGTON – If you have gift cards, items to return or just a hankering to shop the day after Christmas, retailers are ready for you.
Stores are opening as early as 5 a.m. and offering deals in store and online in hopes of getting shoppers back after a day of celebrating with family.
Before you start your post-holiday shopping, check our extensive list of what stores are offering:
- Amazon: “Year end deals” include up to 70 percent off clothing, shoes, watches, jewelry and baby items.
- Ann Taylor: Take up to 70 percent off during their semi-annual sale.
- Bath & Body Works: Get up to 75 percent select items and online-only deals from $3 and up.
- Barnes & Noble: Take 50 percent off bestselling NOOK books and 2014 calendars. You can also get four free eBooks and two free magazines when you download the free NOOK Reading App.
- Belk: They’re offering up to 70 percent off outerwear for the family during their after Christmas sale and clearance event.
- Big Lots: All Christmas trees, ornaments, light sets and lighted art marked 50 percent off.
- Burlington Coat Factory: They have clearance up to 85 percent off.
- Cache: Many items are 40 percent off online and in store.
- Crate & Barrel: Take up to 50 percent off winter clearance in stores and online.
- Eddie Bauer: They have items up to 50 percent off during their semi-annual sale.
- Family Dollar: Buy one get one 50 percent off all toys and video games, Christmas d