WASHINGTON – Nine people have been taken to the hospital after experiencing the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning in their apartment on Blake Lane in Oakton.
Four of the people were adults. Five were children.
Fairfax County Fire and Rescue tells WTOP firefighters responded to the home on Blake Lane after the group complained of headaches.
They were taken to the hospital, just to be safe, but should all be okay. The cause was a malfunctioning stove.
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
A look at winter weather news from around the D.C. area.
Before you open a store-bought jar of queso or whip up the same old bean dip, take a look at these dip recipes.