Search Tags: prince georges county fire
Firefighters in Prince George's County say a fire caused $100,000 in damage to a home.
A College Park man was arrested Friday following a weeklong investigation into a pipe bomb that exploded on a porch and the location of a second incendiary device.
Prince George's County gave one of its fire engines a makeover to help raise awareness of breast cancer.
A family of five was transported to the hospital Sunday morning for carbon monoxide exposure.
The air quality for Monday has been downgraded from a Code Orange to a Code Yellow.
Prince George's County firefighters have been battling a house fire in Cheltenham where an outside wall of the home collapsed.
Prince George's County firefighter Kevin O'Toole remains in the Intensive Care Unit at MedStar Washington Hospital Center, where he continues to recover from severe burns he suffered nearly three weeks ago while battling a blaze at a home in Riverdale.
Hi: 59 °F | Lo: 42 °F