WASHINGTON -- With any luck, this warm weather will hold through the weekend, which means it's a great time to hit the town. Get a jump start on Mardi Gras, be an "American Idiot" or taste delicious food in Annapolis.
Saturday Feb. 22:
- Travel Adventure show - DC Convention Center - family friendly activities, demonstration and more (for the weekend)
- Mardi Gras Family Day - Anacostia Community Museum - arts, live performances hands on activities
- Green Day's "American Idiot" - National Theatre - Broadway Smash (for the weekend)
- Howard Theatre - PJ Morton - soulful pop
- Hamilton Live, NW D.C. - Tim Reynolds trio a.k.a. TR3 - eclectic guitar stylings
- 9:30 Club - White Lies - Indie rockers from the UK
Sunday Feb. 23:
- Capital Home & Garden Show - Dulles Expo - innovative ideas, demonstrations.
- Disney Junior Live - Pirate & Princess Adventure - At the Patriot Center
- Annapolis Restaurant Week - Delicious deals - Now through March 2nd
- The State Theatre, Va - Taj Mahal Trio - blues legend
- Bethesda Jazz & Blues Club - David Sanchez - grammy winning sax
- IOTA Cafe - Ted Hefko and the Thousandaires - funky jazz jam
- Jammin Java - Graham Colton - Oklahoma singer/songwriter
© 2014 WTOP. All Rights Reserved.