WASHINGTON - When it comes to making money, the Redskins know how to bring in the big bucks.
The Burgundy and Gold are valued at $1.6 billion annually, and rank No. 8 in Forbes' list of 50 most valuable teams in 2013.
The New York Yankees are fourth with a value of $2.3 billion and the Dallas Cowboys are fifth at $2.1 billion.
Real Madrid tops the list at $3.3 billion. Manchester United and Barcelona holding the next two spots with a worth of $3.17 billion and $2.6 billion, respectively.
Below is a list of the top 10 most valuable sports teams:
- Real Madrid: $3.3 billion
- Manchester United: $3.165 billion
- Barcelona: $2.6 billion
- New York Yankees: $2.3 billion
- Dallas Cowboys: $2.1 billion
- New England Patriots: $1.635 billion
- Los Angeles Dodgers: $1.615 billion
- Washington Redskins: $1.6 billion
- New York Giants: $1.468 billion
- Arsenal: $1.326 billion
For the full list, click here.
Follow @WTOP on Twitter.
© 2013 WTOP. All Rights Reserved.