The fire was reported around 9:00 a.m. in a top floor apartment of the 12-story building. Heavy smoke was seen coming from the apartment upon emergency responders’ arrival. Described as a natural gas-fed kitchen fire, the blaze was quickly knocked down once Arlington County firefighters reached the apartment.
The fire did not spread to other apartments, but smoke did spread to at least two other units. Firefighters are ventilating the smoke now.
Conn. zoo officials don't know how this baby came to be born.
More cursing happens in Maryland than across the Potomac River.
An NFL player relieves himself of his feelings toward the IRS.
Emma Watson revels in her post-"Potter" freedom at Cannes.